ADAPTIVE ROLLER SHUTTERS- concealed and surface-mounted/roller shutters box made of aluminium/
Adaptive roller shutters are mounted in buildings with pre-mounted windows. But many our clients decide to mount these shutters for newly-erected houses or buildings where exchange of the windows is executed. We offer CONCEALED ADAPTIVE ROLLER SHUTTERS with two options of assembly and SURFACE-MOUNTED ADAPTIVE ROLLER SHUTTERS of an OVAL type. Characteristic feature of these systems are aluminium guides, housing and roller shutter box with a drain channel located outside the building.
Roller shutter box 180 mm
Maximum height – 2520 mm (height measured together with the box).
1. CONCEALED ADAPTIVE ROLLER SHUTTERS
- possible to mount also in the already existing buildings, after appropriate adjustments are made in the lintel area, or less frequently in front of the window;
- the entire unit is made of aluminium (the slats, guide rails and a rigid cassette of pressed aluminium);
- provides optimal solutions for designers and developers;
- INTEGRO system elements do not interfere with the window, door, or lintel structure (stiffness), thus they do not have any negative effect on the energy balance of the building;
- the INTEGRO system allows a single roller blind type which is wound up outwardly (left-handed rotation);
- an inspection flap is placed at the bottom (with external access);
- cassette height – 180 mm; very easy assembly;
MOUNTED TO THE FACE OF ELEVATION + STYROFOAM 200mm
WITH THE USE OF FRAME WIDENERS 120mm + 25mm
2. SURFACE-MOUNTED ADAPTIVE ROLLER SHUTTERS of an OVAL type
- very easy assembly;
- no negative effect on the energy balance of the building;
- possible to mount in the already existing buildings;
- Rigid structure – the entire unit is made of aluminium (the slats, guiding channels and a rigid cassette of pressed aluminium);
- has a positive effect on the optics of the facade; the height of the cassette is 180 mm.
3. The Guide
4. HOUSING – Lamele Aluprof PA 39
PA 39 profile is one of the most popular aluminium profiles. It is so popular that the shutters made of this profile has been used in European houses for years now. Its main features are small width and tapering shape. It rolls up perfectly and fits to even small boxes. Thanks to the foam filling the profile inside, it is well insulated in terms of temperatures and noise. Small weight allows for manual drive, spring drive or electric operation. PA 39 is offered as a perforated version or plain in wide range of colours similar to RAL palette. The profiles are durable in terms of colour and resistance to wear-off. The profile is also resistant to the impact of atmospheric conditions.
Aluminium profiles belong to products which are ecologically clean. The foam inside is free of freon compounds and the paints do not contain cadmium.
5. OPERATION OF EXTERNAL ROLLER SHUTTERS – options of use
1. Manual operation of roller shutter allows for winding up and down with the use of a retractor (pulling the tape or a rope) or a retractor with a crank handle. For external roller shutters each such option requires effort and time if it is used several times a day.
3. Radio-operation. A drive – an engine with in-built radio centre RolTop-868.
– the engine with an in-built radio centre for external roller shutters with electric limit switches, surcharge, which while detecting an obstacle stops and reverses the motion of the roller shutter.
– Intelligent system of detection: the engine adjusts power of action to the size of roller shutters.
– Available setting of final position in a chosen place with the use of assembly cable or a remote controller.
– Slower speed before reaching the position of opening and closing.
– Silent brake (in engines of 3, 5, 8, 10,20 Nm).
– Operating in two-direction radio-system.
– Signals confirming the reception of a command by a receiver.
– Routing system (transferring radio signal between engines), guarantees transfer of a signal from a remote control to the engine.
6. Available remote controls