HS ThermoSlide New generation sliding doors
We have the pleasure to present you our new product – HS Schuco ThermoSlide lift and sidle doors. This is an unbeatable combination of beautiful design and comfort in your house.
- A special thermal break integrated with some additional insulators prevents the occurrence of the so called “thermal bridges”;
- The door threshold is flat, levelled with the ground and hence, allows for free walking with no risk of tripping;
- Slender door structure and maximum leaf dimensions ensure comfort and optimum illumination;
- Triple-insulated threshold prevents the occurrence of the so called “cold areas” within the floor area.
- The leaf slides within its own frame and hence, we have more usable area left;
- Thanks to guide rail systems and sliding gaskets, sliding the HS doors is effortless, and also the doors offer high durability and tightness.
- The door leaf is equipped with a lock which makes it possible to set the door in the trickle ventilation position without the risk of burglary.
- The most distinctive feature of the HS door is its size. Its cross-section is 219 mm thick. It is possible to apply wide packs of warm complex panes.
- The frame and threshold are equipped with special thermal breaks and hence, the ThermoSlide HS door meets the highest energy requirements of passive houses.
- Five-chamber leaf profile, 82 mm deep
- Seven-chamber frame profile, 219 mm deep, providing top reliability
- Very high thermal insulation Uw=0,8 W/(m2K)
- Threshold with triple thermal insulation
- Maximum leaf weight 400 kg
- Anti-burglary protection, up to the RC2/WK2 class (currently being tested)
- Possible application of two-chamber glass panes up to 52 mm
- Excellent acoustic insulation parameters
- Possible option with a flat threshold causing no access barriers.
ThermoSlide HS is the best combination of state-of-the-art technology with comfort, security and modern design. With our product you can afford a bit of luxury in your own house.