Windows Schüco – Corona CT 70 CLASSIC
CLASSIC Window Systems – simple and elegant windows for each building
Basic energy-saving features of CLASSIC Windows:
- Profile depth for the frame and for the wing = 70 mm
- only a narrow fragment of the frame is visible in standard profile combinations frame/casement 120mm
- classic casement design
- the use of retro beads and aluminium covers allow for a wide range of possibilities for this system in antique or listed buildings
- aluminium covers on the frame and the wing allow for a wide variety of colours
- 5- chamber casement profile with good heat-insulating qualities and rigid construction at an attractive price
- ROTO NT fittings as standard
- Modern grey seals made of EPDM in white profiles and black seals in profiles with veneer
- depending on profile combination and glazing type, it is possible to obtain a heat transmission coefficient for the entire window Uw at the level of approx. 1.2 W/(m2K) for a complex window with the standard glass pane (heat transmission coefficient Ug=1.0 W/(m2K).
Two examples are provided below:
- for a single window 1200 x 1500 it is possible to obtain Uw = 1,35 W/(m2K)
- for a sliding door 3600×2200 we can achieve 1,26 W/(m2K)
- depending on profile combination and the glazing type, one can obtain a noise suppression coefficient Rw for the entire window at the level of over 40 dB.
Please note that the window panes are the key factor affecting heat-saving parameters, therefore the use of triple-glazing for the Classic system assure approximately the same parameters as for CT70 CAVA windows. However, we recommend CT70 CAVA or SI82 RONDO / SI82 CLASSIC windows for triple-glazing.