ALUMINIUM WINDOWS – Aluron Profiles
In the production of aluminium windows, TUR-PLAST cooperates with a Polish manufacturer of high-class aluminium systems. The system solutions from ALURON Polska meet the rigorous requirements of energy efficiency and ensure comfort, functionality and safety. The products undergo research processes according to the latest regulations and standards issued by both domestic and foreign certification bodies, such as: ITB, IFT Rosenheim, LTB, Passiv Hause.
Window profile offer:
ALURON AS 75
ALURON AS 52
ALURON ACS 50
WINDOW SYSTEM ALURON AS 75
INNOVATIVE WINDOW SYSTEM
Our windows based on the Aluron AS 75 window system are designed for energy-efficient and passive construction. The innovative ANTI-BI-METAL technology system used is designed to protect window sashes against deformation during heating by solar rays and at very low temperatures.
AS 75 SYSTEM PARAMETERS
- Frame installation depth – 75 mm
- Sash installation depth – 84 mm
- Possible glazing depths – to 66 mm
- Thermal insulation according to DIN EN 12412-2 – Uf = from 0,67 W/(m2K)
- Anti-burglary resistance to DIN EN 1627 = Rc2, Rc3
- Air permeability according to DIN EN 12207 (class) – 4
- Watertightness to DIN EN 12208 (class) – E1950
- Wind load resistance to DIN EN 12210 (class)* – C3
* Depending on the profile
WINDOW SYSTEM ALURON AS 52
SYSTEM FOR EXTERNAL CONSTRUCTION
Designed in the concept of downsizing, the AS 52 System provides the required parameters with full optimisation of the structure. The thermally insulating System AS 52 is designed for producing light aluminium constructions with high performance properties.
WINDOW SYSTEM ALURON ACS 50
NON-THERMALLY-INSULATED ALUMINIUM SYSTEM FOR INTERNAL CONSTRUCTION
The advantages of the system include:
- SLENDERNESS AND LIGHTNESS – narrow profiles, better optics and more light in the interior;
- DURABILITY – III and IV highest class according to PN;
- PEACEFULNESS AND HARMONY – good acoustics, integration with between-the-glass blinds;
- DEVELOPMENT AND AUTHENTICITY – a simple way to change the interior arrangement;
- INDIVIDUALISM AND EXPRESSION – a rich palette of colours, structures and decor;
- THE IMPORTANCE OF DETAIL – hidden hinges, installations, tightness;
- The possibility of including a feed window in the door;
- High acoustic properties and smoke tightness.