Windows Kömmerling 70 AD
Kömmerling 70 AD – CLASSIC WINDOW DESIGN.
Kömmerling 70 AD is a modern window double seal system with a construction depth of 70 mm. Noticeable savings on heating costs, outstanding noise protection, secure burglary protection and a large selection of design options set this system apart.
Kömmerling 70 AD combines a minimal construction depth with all conceivable requirements – from a classic design, the best technical values in its construction depth and lasting quality through to environmental protection. An innovative five-particular, the possibility of using modern triple glazing or special functional glazing up to 44 mm thick significantly improves the thermal insulation and sound insulation values. Kömmerling 70 AD leaves nothing to be desired when it comes to fastening technology either. An extensive ancillaries programme makes replacing old windows with new ones utterly hassle-free.
- Classic offset window design with narrow profile sight lines.
- Increased thermal insulation with a Uf value of up to 1,2 W/(m2K).
- Wide range of glazing variants up to 44 mm thick for the use of triple glazing or special functional glazing.
- Improved quality of life thanks to perfect noise protection.
- Of lasting value thanks to its robust top quality.
- Outstanding handling ease and reliable functionality thanks to the most advanced technology.
- available in white, in a laminated woodgrain design, plain colours and metallic colours.
SPECIFICATION / SYSTEM PROPERTIES:
- The system has an installation depth of 70 mm
- This 5-chamber window system has thermal insulation parameters of Uw = 1.2 W/(m2K) for the reference window.
- Triple glazing unit up to 44 mm thick – with the use of glass Ug = 0.6 W / (m2K) we obtain the thermal transmittance of the reference window Uw = 0.89 W / (m2K)